Latest Composting Articles
Water-based organic fertilizers are easily absorbed by plants and make providing nutrition to cannabis plants easy and convenient.Different growers use different methods...
By: Megan O'neill
There are two ways to feed your cannabis: feed your plants or build your soil. You can buy bottles of fertilizer with impressive labels that you mix up in a nutrient...
By: Monica Mansfield | Homesteader, Owner & Writer of The Nature Life Project
Undisturbed soil, often teeming with beneficial microbes, can power plants just as well as soil that’s been tilled and fertilized.For many growers, soil amending...
By: Ember Edwards | Content Writer
There is a single organism responsible for the rise of the earliest urban communities. Without their hard work in Ancient Egypt, India and Mesopotamia, agricultural...
By: Thomas Forrest | Agronomist
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST