Lighting

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go

LED grow lights are changing the future of indoor cannabis growing, and for good reason. LED grow lights help with cost, temperature, yield...

Easy Ways to Increase the Amount of Light Energy Reaching Your Plants Easy Ways to Increase the Amount of Light Energy Reaching Your Plants Easy Ways to Increase the Amount of Light Energy Reaching Your Plants Easy Ways to Increase the Amount of Light Energy Reaching Your Plants

Getting the most out of your lighting system requires regular maintenance and cleaning, but it also means manipulating plant growth to get...

Top 10 Cannabis Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them Top 10 Cannabis Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them Top 10 Cannabis Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them Top 10 Cannabis Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them

A closer look at how to tackle 10 of the most common problems cannabis growers may face in the grow room. WITH PHOTOS

Try This Highly Recommended Cannabis Lighting Schedule Try This Highly Recommended Cannabis Lighting Schedule Try This Highly Recommended Cannabis Lighting Schedule Try This Highly Recommended Cannabis Lighting Schedule

The key factor in growing cannabis is not the light periods; it’s the dark periods. Surna’s Stephen Keen weighs in with his preferred light...

10 Mistakes to Avoid When Using LED Grow Lights 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Using LED Grow Lights 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Using LED Grow Lights 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Using LED Grow Lights

Grow lights are a great tool for making the growing process more efficient, but they can also be harmful to the plant if not used correctly.

7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana 7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana 7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana 7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana

Novice cannabis growers may think that a grow light is a grow light is a grow light. But there are many different types of grow lights out...

When it Comes to Cannabis, Not All Grow Lights are Created Equal When it Comes to Cannabis, Not All Grow Lights are Created Equal When it Comes to Cannabis, Not All Grow Lights are Created Equal When it Comes to Cannabis, Not All Grow Lights are Created Equal

How a new grow lamp lighting standard put forward by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers could affect licensed...

How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants

Professional growers use stressing techniques to strengthen their plants and turn amazing yields, but it is definitely something that...

How to Boost Plant Oil Production with LED Grow Lights How to Boost Plant Oil Production with LED Grow Lights How to Boost Plant Oil Production with LED Grow Lights How to Boost Plant Oil Production with LED Grow Lights

With such an increase in the demand, the cannabis oil industry is tirelessly looking for ways to increase supply and improve production...

10 Myths About LED Grow Lights You Should Stop Believing 10 Myths About LED Grow Lights You Should Stop Believing 10 Myths About LED Grow Lights You Should Stop Believing 10 Myths About LED Grow Lights You Should Stop Believing

LEDs are great for growing potent cannabis plants. In this mythbusters article, we set the record straight on LED grow lights.

Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation

Tricking your herbs, vegetables, or flowers into thinking harvest time is approaching through light deprivation can result in more frequent...

Why Humans Use Lumens and Plants Use PAR Why Humans Use Lumens and Plants Use PAR Why Humans Use Lumens and Plants Use PAR Why Humans Use Lumens and Plants Use PAR

Humans need light to perceive color and brightness while plants need light to support photosynthesis. Using the correct metrics and...

Bud Light: The Best Lighting for Growing Cannabis Bud Light: The Best Lighting for Growing Cannabis Bud Light: The Best Lighting for Growing Cannabis Bud Light: The Best Lighting for Growing Cannabis

Lighting is the most important factor for any indoor grower. Quality, efficiency, cost and coverage are criteria to be considered when...

Jacked Up Cannabis: UV Light and Other Trichome Enhancers Jacked Up Cannabis: UV Light and Other Trichome Enhancers Jacked Up Cannabis: UV Light and Other Trichome Enhancers Jacked Up Cannabis: UV Light and Other Trichome Enhancers

Jacking up your plants’ potency can increase their medicinal properties and marketability. While genetics play a part in the ability to...

MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum

Breakthroughs in understanding how the light spectrum affects plant growth are occurring more rapidly with advanced technology. Eric Hopper...

Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes

Boost the performance of your garden with the latest products available for modern growers, featuring items from Hydro-Enhance, SANlight,...

Good to Grow: Humidity Control, Lighting Systems, and Ozone Generators Good to Grow: Humidity Control, Lighting Systems, and Ozone Generators Good to Grow: Humidity Control, Lighting Systems, and Ozone Generators Good to Grow: Humidity Control, Lighting Systems, and Ozone Generators

Boost the performance of your garden with the latest products available for modern growers, featuring items from Aprilaire, Hydrofarm, Sun...

Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available

When considering the different types of grow lights available on the market, understanding efficiency, both in energy consumption and...