Lighting

10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them 10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them 10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them 10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them

A closer look at how to tackle 10 of the most common problems cannabis growers may face in the grow room.

LED Lighting MSU LED Lighting MSU LED Lighting MSU LED Lighting MSU

With urban and vertical growing becoming more of a necessity than a trend, better information is being sought to provide a baseline on how...

Energy and the Growroom Energy and the Growroom Energy and the Growroom Energy and the Growroom

Energy is a loaded word. It allows our lights to turn on, it can result in deadly radiation and, most importantly, it regulates how...

The Complexities of Defining and Measuring Light Energy The Complexities of Defining and Measuring Light Energy The Complexities of Defining and Measuring Light Energy The Complexities of Defining and Measuring Light Energy

Light energy is an extremely complex property to measure. In order to better understand light energy and its relation to our world, we have...

Growroom Lighting Growroom Lighting Growroom Lighting Growroom Lighting

Deciding which indoor horticultural lighting to purchase for your growroom can be a confusing endeavor. To make the process smoother, Kent...

MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum MY_Hopper_Light-Spectrum

Breakthroughs in understanding how the light spectrum affects plant growth are occurring more rapidly with advanced technology. Eric Hopper...

Success With LED Grow Lights Success With LED Grow Lights Success With LED Grow Lights Success With LED Grow Lights

Thinking of using LED (light-emitting diode) technology in your grow room? Here’s what you need to know to make the most of this light...

Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation Back in Black: The Basics of Light Deprivation Cannabis Cultivation

Tricking your herbs, vegetables, or flowers into thinking harvest time is approaching through light deprivation can result in more frequent...

10 Tips Toward a Super Spring Start 10 Tips Toward a Super Spring Start 10 Tips Toward a Super Spring Start 10 Tips Toward a Super Spring Start

Spring planting marks the beginning of the outdoor gardening season, and getting off to a good start can go a long way toward a successful...

Build Your Own Solar Greenhouse Build Your Own Solar Greenhouse Build Your Own Solar Greenhouse Build Your Own Solar Greenhouse

If you want year-round gardening opportunities and a pleasant living space to enjoy in all four seasons while keeping your energy bills low...

T5 Grow Lights: What You Need to Know T5 Grow Lights: What You Need to Know T5 Grow Lights: What You Need to Know T5 Grow Lights: What You Need to Know

T5 fluorescent grow lights are energy efficient and provide consistent levels of light to all of the plants within their reach. Whether...

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

The Science Behind Light The Science Behind Light The Science Behind Light The Science Behind Light

Every garden is different, but the laws of physics apply equally to them all. See how it applies to light.

Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go Growing Cannabis? Why LED Grow Lights Are the Way to Go

LED grow lights are changing the future of indoor cannabis growing, and for good reason. LED grow lights help with cost, temperature, yield...

What’s a Grower to Do? Innovative Solutions For The Home Gardener What’s a Grower to Do? Innovative Solutions For The Home Gardener What’s a Grower to Do? Innovative Solutions For The Home Gardener What’s a Grower to Do? Innovative Solutions For The Home Gardener

During his travels and experiences in this industry, Shane Hutto has had the opportunity to meet a lot of growers. He learns something each...

Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes Good to Grow: Fertilizers, Grow Lights, and Soil Mixes

Boost the performance of your garden with the latest products available for modern growers, featuring items from Hydro-Enhance, SANlight,...

7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana 7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana 7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana 7 Types of Lighting Systems Suitable for Growing Marijuana

Novice cannabis growers may think that a grow light is a grow light is a grow light. But there are many different types of grow lights out...

Manipulating Flowering in the Grow Room Using Photoperiods Manipulating Flowering in the Grow Room Using Photoperiods Manipulating Flowering in the Grow Room Using Photoperiods Manipulating Flowering in the Grow Room Using Photoperiods

Plants that use the duration of their dark periods to signal flowering are said to be subject to photoperiodism and are classified as...

Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available Understanding the Different Types of Grow Lights Available

When considering the different types of grow lights available on the market, understanding efficiency, both in energy consumption and...