Latest Plant Health Articles
There is nothing worse than working in an indoor garden full of fungus gnats. These tiny, mosquito-like creatures can be seen running across the soil surface and flying...
By: Monica Mansfield | Homesteader, Owner & Writer of The Nature Life Project
The best organic farmers often boast about growing nutrient-dense, high-brix plants. But brix is still a foreign concept to many indoor growers. Brix is a measurement of...
By: Harley Smith
Cannabis plants are genetically predisposed to thrive in dry and sunny climates, such as those seen in the mountains of central Asia. As such, many pathogen-related...
By: Kent Gruetzmacher | Writer, Owner of KCG Content
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST