Grow It

Hydrolife wants to make sure you know about the latest inputs you can use to grow your own medicinals. Our Grow It category features the best of the best inputs for growing cannabis, as well as processing it into the premium end product you've been anticipating for the entire growth cycle.

Photo of various cannabis buds lined up together. Photo of various cannabis buds lined up together. Photo of various cannabis buds lined up together. Photo of various cannabis buds lined up together.

Sativa, indica, or ruderalis? With hundreds of different cannabis strain out there, it's important to pick the strain with the right...

Growing 101: Choosing a Hydroponic System Growing 101: Choosing a Hydroponic System Growing 101: Choosing a Hydroponic System Growing 101: Choosing a Hydroponic System

So, you’ve decided to give hydroponic gardening a try. Now what? First of all, you need to decide which hydroponic system to use.

Keeping Things Cool In Your Growroom Keeping Things Cool In Your Growroom Keeping Things Cool In Your Growroom Keeping Things Cool In Your Growroom

When plants become overheated, they begin to show signs of stress. Heat stress can result in spindly young plants and mature plants that...

hydroponic hydroponic hydroponic hydroponic

Cannabis can be grown successfully in soil, soilless media or hydroponically. Consider some of the pros, cons and tips to each method...

SweetSpot SweetSpot SweetSpot SweetSpot

Like every crop, marijuana has its own sweet spot when it comes to the optimal levels of nutrients, electrical conductivity (EC), and...

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics

Getting started using hydroponics to grow marijuana can be tricky. Here are ten tips to make it a little bit easier.

The Easiest Way to Clone a Cannabis Plant and Grow Mother Plants The Easiest Way to Clone a Cannabis Plant and Grow Mother Plants The Easiest Way to Clone a Cannabis Plant and Grow Mother Plants The Easiest Way to Clone a Cannabis Plant and Grow Mother Plants

Learn how to take healthy clones from your cannabis plants and use them to grow a mother plant.

Grow It: Featuring Royal Gold, Summit Research Tech, and Tom's Tumble Trimmer. Grow It: Featuring Royal Gold, Summit Research Tech, and Tom's Tumble Trimmer. Grow It: Featuring Royal Gold, Summit Research Tech, and Tom's Tumble Trimmer. Grow It: Featuring Royal Gold, Summit Research Tech, and Tom's Tumble Trimmer.

In this post we are featuring products from Royal Gold, Summit Research Tech, and Tom's Tumble Trimmer.

Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields

In this post we are featuring One Way to Grow nutrients, Sierra Natural Science disease and fungal control, and Nature's Nectar terpene...