Watermelon

Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls

From selling pot cookies on a nude beach to owning two candy stores, happiness is a currency for Watermelon. So, why enter the miserable...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass

Cooking with cannabis does not need to be a daunting task. It becomes a very creative process once you get the hang of it. Essentially,...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers

Watermelon serves up her thoughts on cannabis as a culinary excursion, plus offers up a recipe for cannabis-infused homemade jalapeno...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows

Everyone wanted a piece of Watermelon after her infamous arrests for gingersnap trafficking. To help calm the storm, she produced a cooking...

Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines

When I was a young woman of 20, my big dream was to get on the cover of a cannabis magazine. The one I had my eye on was the No. 1...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles

Watermelon shares one of the gluten- and dairy-free recipes that has helped her pursue healthier habits.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment

Prior to selling watermelon slices and pot cookies on Wreck Beach, Watermelon learned everything she needed to know about food and business...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter.

In her latest column, Watermelon explains how she fought the law and won. She also shares a recipe that got her into trouble in the first...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden

The early days on Wreck Beach were sun-filled and idyllic. Then came the arrest. Through the uncertainty, Watermelon found love and support...

Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie

In her second-ever column for Hydrolife, Watermelon reveals a few more details of her origin story, and then teaches us how to make a No...