Treats

Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated

Did society get it wrong calling cannabis an intoxicant? Watermelon makes a case for the positive side of the sweet leaf.

Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant.

Watermelon gets you back into the social swing of things just in time for the holidays with her medicated jam recipe.

Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow.

The sense of smell is closely linked with memory, probably more so than any of our other senses. Our most powerful sense, it is also highly...

Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant.

Party pro and cannabis diva Watermelon dishes the goods on what it takes to host the party of the season and serves up a recipe for...

Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background.

You don’t need to be Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen to whip up some amazing edibles at home.

A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips.

How you choose to consume your cannabis will have vastly different effects on how your body absorbs it.