Eats

Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis. Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis. Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis. Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis.

Watermelon takes a nostalgic journey back to an era where dealing weed meant big personalities, covert deals, disguises, and a few nights...

Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp

Enjoy these lightly pickled berries in this thoroughly nourishing hemp salad.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies

Watermelon recounts in her tale of eater beware when it comes to snacking on unlabeled treats.

Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms

This recipe is for all of you that know just how important that secret spot is.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova

Turn your eggs into a delicately delicious Ganja Goddess Pavlova for yourself, for your friends, your neighbors, and your communities.

Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast

This recipe can be done in a skillet over a campfire and enjoyed any time of year, and the type of mushroom is entirely up to you.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated

Did society get it wrong calling cannabis an intoxicant? Watermelon makes a case for the positive side of the sweet leaf.

Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto

This nasturtium + fresh cannabis leaf pesto recipe utilizes not only the leaves but the flowers to make this semi-spicy pesto with tons of...

Cooking with Cannabis: Blistered Padron Peppers Cooking with Cannabis: Blistered Padron Peppers Cooking with Cannabis: Blistered Padron Peppers Cooking with Cannabis: Blistered Padron Peppers

This heirloom variety of pepper hails from the municipality of Padrón in the province of Galicia in northwestern Spain.

Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon admiring a cannabis plant.

Watermelon gets you back into the social swing of things just in time for the holidays with her medicated jam recipe.

Get Snackin’: Salty and Savory Hydroponic Crops Get Snackin’: Salty and Savory Hydroponic Crops Get Snackin’: Salty and Savory Hydroponic Crops Get Snackin’: Salty and Savory Hydroponic Crops

Whether you’re sitting down with friends to watch a movie or you’ve got holiday guests over, impress everybody with some tasty snack foods...

Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow. Photo of Watermelon aka Mary Jean Dunsdon posing in front of a cannabis grow.

The sense of smell is closely linked with memory, probably more so than any of our other senses. Our most powerful sense, it is also highly...

Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl. Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl. Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl. Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl.

Chef Sebastian Carosi writes a love letter to heirloom tomatoes and provides us with a recipe for cannabis-infused tomato soup.

Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant.

Party pro and cannabis diva Watermelon dishes the goods on what it takes to host the party of the season and serves up a recipe for...

Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background.

You don’t need to be Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen to whip up some amazing edibles at home.

A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips.

How you choose to consume your cannabis will have vastly different effects on how your body absorbs it.

Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride

Watermelon assembled a modest guide to improving your air travel experience with edibles, and dishes up a recipe for Whiskey Bliss Balls.

Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde

Caught somewhere between a soup and a stew — a stoup — is Chef Sebastian Carosi's cannabis caldo verde.

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being.