Eats

Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl. Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl. Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl. Photo of cannabis-infused tomato soup in a bowl.

Chef Sebastian Carosi writes a love letter to heirloom tomatoes and provides us with a recipe for cannabis-infused tomato soup.

Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant. Cannabis influencer Mary Jean Dunsdon aka Watermelon poses with a cannabis plant.

Party pro and cannabis diva Watermelon dishes the goods on what it takes to host the party of the season and serves up a recipe for...

Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background. Popcorn, a bottle of oil, and a cup of warm milk on a white background.

You don’t need to be Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen to whip up some amazing edibles at home.

A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips.

How you choose to consume your cannabis will have vastly different effects on how your body absorbs it.

Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride

Watermelon assembled a modest guide to improving your air travel experience with edibles, and dishes up a recipe for Whiskey Bliss Balls.

Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde

Caught somewhere between a soup and a stew — a stoup — is Chef Sebastian Carosi's cannabis caldo verde.

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass

Cooking with cannabis does not need to be a daunting task. It becomes a very creative process once you get the hang of it. Essentially,...

How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter

Making a cannabis-infused butter is a great way to remove the plant material but still retain the medical properties of the cannabis plant.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers

Watermelon serves up her thoughts on cannabis as a culinary excursion, plus offers up a recipe for cannabis-infused homemade jalapeno...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows

Everyone wanted a piece of Watermelon after her infamous arrests for gingersnap trafficking. To help calm the storm, she produced a cooking...

Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen

As more Americans are jumping on the cannabis bandwagon, our relation with the plant continues to evolve. For instance, what used to be...

The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis

Long touted as a medicine for a variety of issues, lesser-known is the nutritional quality of cannabis—which is so remarkable that some...

Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market

With the establishment of the San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market in 2016, cannabis start-ups gearing up for recreation, and an ongoing Local...

Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market

The cannabis edibles market is in a state of revolution. It’s expanding throughout the country as more states decriminalize/legalize...

Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween

Halloween isn’t just for kids, anymore. More and more, adults are partaking in grown-up treats on the scariest night of the year.