Celebrities

Baking a Fool of Myself: Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations and Peanut Budder Cookies Baking a Fool of Myself: Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations and Peanut Budder Cookies Baking a Fool of Myself: Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations and Peanut Budder Cookies Baking a Fool of Myself: Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations and Peanut Budder Cookies

Shaken by her arrest—and acquittal—Watermelon left her life on Wreck Beach behind and sought another way to subvert the status quo.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter.

In her latest column, Watermelon explains how she fought the law and won. She also shares a recipe that got her into trouble in the first...

A Sample from Ed Rosenthal's Big Book Of Buds Greatest Hits A Sample from Ed Rosenthal's Big Book Of Buds Greatest Hits A Sample from Ed Rosenthal's Big Book Of Buds Greatest Hits A Sample from Ed Rosenthal's Big Book Of Buds Greatest Hits

Compiled and edited by Ed Rosenthal, these noteworthy varieties are the cream of the crop and have made gardening easier and results more...

Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie

In her second-ever column for Maximum Yield, Watermelon reveals a few more details of her origin story, and then teaches us how to make a...