Indica

Classifying Cannabis: Indica vs. Sativa vs. Hybrids Classifying Cannabis: Indica vs. Sativa vs. Hybrids Classifying Cannabis: Indica vs. Sativa vs. Hybrids Classifying Cannabis: Indica vs. Sativa vs. Hybrids

Which strain is best for your highs, your lows, and your everything in between? Indica? Sativa? Hybrid?

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots! Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots! Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots! Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots!

The cannabis industry, like other agricultural industries, is undoubtedly dominated by hybrid cultivars or varieties. What does that mean,...

Cut & Dried Strain Review: Critical Mass Cut & Dried Strain Review: Critical Mass Cut & Dried Strain Review: Critical Mass Cut & Dried Strain Review: Critical Mass

Named for its huge branch-breaking buds, Critical Mass is an indica-heavy hybrid that novice cannabis enthusiasts will find easy to grow,...

Cut & Dried Strain Review: Hashberry Cut & Dried Strain Review: Hashberry Cut & Dried Strain Review: Hashberry Cut & Dried Strain Review: Hashberry

Earthy and fruity, Hashberry is a high-quality, indica-dominant strain. From its origins to appearance, medical use, effects, and...

Three Medical Marijuana Strains to Help You Get You Through Anything Three Medical Marijuana Strains to Help You Get You Through Anything Three Medical Marijuana Strains to Help You Get You Through Anything Three Medical Marijuana Strains to Help You Get You Through Anything

Choosing which cannabis strains are right for a moment can be overwhelming. Gibson Lannister has a few suggestions to help ease the...

Cut & Dried Strain Review: Afghan Kush Cut & Dried Strain Review: Afghan Kush Cut & Dried Strain Review: Afghan Kush Cut & Dried Strain Review: Afghan Kush

An indica to its core, Afghan Kush produces a stress-relieving and meditative body high.

Finding the Perfect Strain of Medical Marijuana Finding the Perfect Strain of Medical Marijuana Finding the Perfect Strain of Medical Marijuana Finding the Perfect Strain of Medical Marijuana

Jessica Ferneyhough leads us through the journey of finding the right strain for what ails you.