Cancer

The Plant That Saved My Life: Brett Strauss Shares his Experience with Medical Cannabis The Plant That Saved My Life: Brett Strauss Shares his Experience with Medical Cannabis The Plant That Saved My Life: Brett Strauss Shares his Experience with Medical Cannabis The Plant That Saved My Life: Brett Strauss Shares his Experience with Medical Cannabis

After two-time cancer survivor Brett Strauss experienced the medicinal benefits of cannabis firsthand, he immediately sprang into action,...

Sophie’s Story: An Example of How Medical Marijuana is Helping Children Heal Sophie’s Story: An Example of How Medical Marijuana is Helping Children Heal Sophie’s Story: An Example of How Medical Marijuana is Helping Children Heal Sophie’s Story: An Example of How Medical Marijuana is Helping Children Heal

Sophie Ryan was just eight months old when she developed a twitch in her right eye. Her parents, Tracy and Josh Ryan, said she had been a...

Cannabis & Pets: Is it OK to Give Medical Marijuana to Your Dog? Cannabis & Pets: Is it OK to Give Medical Marijuana to Your Dog? Cannabis & Pets: Is it OK to Give Medical Marijuana to Your Dog? Cannabis & Pets: Is it OK to Give Medical Marijuana to Your Dog?

Luckily, within the cannabis community, help is on the way with as many supplements, therapies and treatments for our furry friends as...