Latest Plant Disease Articles
We all know the health benefits of using cannabis products for a wide range of ailments as well as for winding down and relaxing. But what if your cannabis is actually...
By: Chris Bond | Certified Permaculture Designer, Nursery Technician, Nursery Professional
Cannabis plants are genetically predisposed to thrive in dry and sunny climates, such as those seen in the mountains of central Asia. As such, many pathogen-related...
By: Kent Gruetzmacher | Writer, Owner of KCG Content
Many indoor cannabis horticulturists are reaping the benefits of enriched carbon dioxide levels in their vegetative rooms and their blooming rooms. Increased CO2 levels...
By: Lee G Lyzit | Grower, Writer
Problem: Your soil is devoid of life. Bacteria and fungi are depleted. You can't afford to bolster the soil with costly fungi inoculants or bacteria concoctions for...
By: Russ Landry | President
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST