Nutrients

hydroponic hydroponic hydroponic hydroponic

Cannabis can be grown successfully in soil, soilless media or hydroponically. Consider some of the pros, cons and tips to each method...

Strengthening the Roots of Your Cannabis Plants Strengthening the Roots of Your Cannabis Plants Strengthening the Roots of Your Cannabis Plants Strengthening the Roots of Your Cannabis Plants

The root system of a plant is where essential nutrients are absorbed and distributed to the rest of the plant. As a plant grows and...

Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room

There’s an easy way to keep cannabis plants from getting stressed out, without even having to lift your green thumb. All you’ve got to do...

essential nutrients essential nutrients essential nutrients essential nutrients

All plants, including cannabis, require certain essential nutrients to grow healthy, strong, and productive. Chris Bond identifies these...

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

bats bats bats bats

Used by ancient civilizations, guano remains a valuable asset in the garden with its natural fertilizing abilities.

How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants How Different Types of Stress Affect the Growth of Cannabis Plants

Professional growers use stressing techniques to strengthen their plants and turn amazing yields, but it is definitely something that...

stevia stevia stevia stevia

Used for hundreds of years by other cultures to sweeten food and drinks, stevia has still yet to catch on in the modern North American diet...

Enzymes Enzymes Enzymes Enzymes

Enzymes play a major role in plant health as they can increase nutrient uptake and help protect roots from pathogens. Eric Hopper explains...

Minerals: An Essential Part of Cannabinoid Production Minerals: An Essential Part of Cannabinoid Production Minerals: An Essential Part of Cannabinoid Production Minerals: An Essential Part of Cannabinoid Production

It’s official. Research has proven that the quality and potency of cannabinoids depends on the minerals in the soil where the cannabis is...

10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics

Getting started using hydroponics to grow marijuana can be tricky. Here are ten tips to make it a little bit easier.

Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields

In this post we are featuring One Way to Grow nutrients, Sierra Natural Science disease and fungal control, and Nature's Nectar terpene...

How to Grow Cannabis Organically How to Grow Cannabis Organically How to Grow Cannabis Organically How to Grow Cannabis Organically

As a cannabis cultivator, what are the benefits of going the organic route vs easier, or cheaper, methods.