Latest Tetrahydrocannabinol - THC Articles
Cannabis has been helping many people with different health issues for centuries. Recently, prescriptions including cannabidiol (CBD) have been approved by the FDA that...
By: Lindsay Engle
Anyone who has ever felt the effects of cannabis will agree that their perception is somewhat altered while partaking. For the most part however, the effects of...
By: Lacey Macri
Most cannabis users are familiar with the most popular cannabinoid of the cannabis plant – tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC has long been known to create that...
By: Mark S
Of the countless strains of cannabis available to gardeners and consumers, here are three very different well-known strains guaranteed to get you through life's...
By: Gibson Lannister
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST