Recipes

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova

Turn your eggs into a delicately delicious Ganja Goddess Pavlova for yourself, for your friends, your neighbors, and your communities.

Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto

This nasturtium + fresh cannabis leaf pesto recipe utilizes not only the leaves but the flowers to make this semi-spicy pesto with tons of...

Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde

Caught somewhere between a soup and a stew — a stoup — is Chef Sebastian Carosi's cannabis caldo verde.