Edibles

Cannabis dry herb vaporizer with dried buds. Cannabis dry herb vaporizer with dried buds. Cannabis dry herb vaporizer with dried buds. Cannabis dry herb vaporizer with dried buds.

Instead of throwing out that toasty already vaped bud (AVB), here’s what you can do with it.

fried dandelions on a plate with cannabis leaves fried dandelions on a plate with cannabis leaves fried dandelions on a plate with cannabis leaves fried dandelions on a plate with cannabis leaves

These nicely sized dandelion fritters are in a very light and lacy tempura style batter, making these party poppers hard to keep up with!

Hand pouring a cup of tea. Hand pouring a cup of tea. Hand pouring a cup of tea. Hand pouring a cup of tea.

Take a trip around the globe right in the comfort and safety of your own home by serving up this delightfully warm and cozy...

Coconuts surrounded by cannabis leaves Coconuts surrounded by cannabis leaves Coconuts surrounded by cannabis leaves Coconuts surrounded by cannabis leaves

With a stash of cannabis-infused coconut oil nearby, you’ll be ready to take on the world.

Watermelon with a bowl of cannabis trim Watermelon with a bowl of cannabis trim Watermelon with a bowl of cannabis trim Watermelon with a bowl of cannabis trim

Watermelon looks back on a time when growers would infuse crazy amounts of THC into their cookies, and dishes out a brand new recipe.

Chef Carosi holding freshly picked heirloom tomatoes Chef Carosi holding freshly picked heirloom tomatoes Chef Carosi holding freshly picked heirloom tomatoes Chef Carosi holding freshly picked heirloom tomatoes

Heirloom tomato toast with mayonnaise has not only been a 100-year fad in the American south, but a seasonal staple.

Cannabis infused chocolates Cannabis infused chocolates Cannabis infused chocolates Cannabis infused chocolates

Knowing the different forms of edibles and how long it takes the effects to kick in are essential for a pleasant experience.

Cannabis leaf on an outdoor cannabis plant. Cannabis leaf on an outdoor cannabis plant. Cannabis leaf on an outdoor cannabis plant. Cannabis leaf on an outdoor cannabis plant.

Maximum Yield writer Peggy Bradley suffers from epilepsy and has discovered a reliable at-home method to curb her seizures.

Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis. Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis. Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis. Photograph of a salmon filet with a side of asparagus, infused with cannabis.

Watermelon takes a nostalgic journey back to an era where dealing weed meant big personalities, covert deals, disguises, and a few nights...

Catching the Cannabis Beverage Wave Catching the Cannabis Beverage Wave Catching the Cannabis Beverage Wave Catching the Cannabis Beverage Wave

While a time machine isn’t possible, these drinks are likely to go down in history as societal game-changers.

Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp Cooking with Cannabis: Pickled Wild Blackberries with Hemp

Enjoy these lightly pickled berries in this thoroughly nourishing hemp salad.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies Baking a Fool of Myself: Edible Consent & Cannabis Brownies

Watermelon recounts in her tale of eater beware when it comes to snacking on unlabeled treats.

Advancing the Infused Beverage Space: SoRSE Technology Advancing the Infused Beverage Space: SoRSE Technology Advancing the Infused Beverage Space: SoRSE Technology Advancing the Infused Beverage Space: SoRSE Technology

Kent Gruetzmacher asked SoRSE Technology CRO John Kueber for his take on the future of cannabis beverages.

Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms Cooking with Cannabis: Chamomile Pickled Wild Mushrooms

This recipe is for all of you that know just how important that secret spot is.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Community and Ganja Goddess Pavlova

Turn your eggs into a delicately delicious Ganja Goddess Pavlova for yourself, for your friends, your neighbors, and your communities.

Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast Cooking with Cannabis: Wild Mushroom + Ricotta Toast

This recipe can be done in a skillet over a campfire and enjoyed any time of year, and the type of mushroom is entirely up to you.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated Baking a Fool of Myself: Un-Intoxicated

Did society get it wrong calling cannabis an intoxicant? Watermelon makes a case for the positive side of the sweet leaf.

Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto Cooking with Cannabis: Nasturtium and Fresh Cannabis Leaf Pesto

This nasturtium + fresh cannabis leaf pesto recipe utilizes not only the leaves but the flowers to make this semi-spicy pesto with tons of...

Is Cannabis a Superfood? Is Cannabis a Superfood? Is Cannabis a Superfood? Is Cannabis a Superfood?

Luis Cordova examines if raw cannabis can be considered a superfood.