Edibles

A cannabis bud and macaron cookie on a fork. A cannabis bud and macaron cookie on a fork. A cannabis bud and macaron cookie on a fork. A cannabis bud and macaron cookie on a fork.

For cannabis users, edibles are a becoming a popular method of enjoying the herb. But, as Rich Hamilton explains, those gummies or tasty...

Bowl of salsa surrounded by cannabis leaves. Bowl of salsa surrounded by cannabis leaves. Bowl of salsa surrounded by cannabis leaves. Bowl of salsa surrounded by cannabis leaves.

Lucky for most of us the outdoor cannabis harvest and the end of the garden season usually coincide with each other and this leads to some...

Hand placing a pan of ground cannabis into an oven to decarboxylate. Hand placing a pan of ground cannabis into an oven to decarboxylate. Hand placing a pan of ground cannabis into an oven to decarboxylate. Hand placing a pan of ground cannabis into an oven to decarboxylate.

Those who are new to cannabis and keen to make edibles need to learn the process of decarboxylating their weed to trigger the THC before...

A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips. A split image of a woman's mouth. On one side she is exhaling smoke, on the other she is holding a cannabis edible in her lips.

How you choose to consume your cannabis will have vastly different effects on how your body absorbs it.

Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride Flying High: A Guide to Using Edibles on a Long Plane Ride

Watermelon assembled a modest guide to improving your air travel experience with edibles, and dishes up a recipe for Whiskey Bliss Balls.

Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde Cooking with Cannabis: Cannabis Caldo Verde

Caught somewhere between a soup and a stew — a stoup — is Chef Sebastian Carosi's cannabis caldo verde.

cooking-cannabis-pears cooking-cannabis-pears cooking-cannabis-pears cooking-cannabis-pears

Chef Sebastian Carosi trained at Portland’s Western Culinary Institute, apprenticed with renowned chefs in Italy, and went on to lead the...

Baking With Cannabis? Here Are 7 Important Considerations for Home Bakers Baking With Cannabis? Here Are 7 Important Considerations for Home Bakers Baking With Cannabis? Here Are 7 Important Considerations for Home Bakers Baking With Cannabis? Here Are 7 Important Considerations for Home Bakers

A little properly converted, cannabis can be very potent. Here's how to process it for baking.

Weed Beer Weed Beer Weed Beer Weed Beer

Beer and Weed have more in common than you’d think, and commercial brewers are even starting to combine them into one glorious product.

cannabis juicing cannabis juicing cannabis juicing cannabis juicing

You don’t have to smoke or eat cannabis to enjoy its wide-ranging benefits. Making a cannabis smoothie will provide all kinds of healthy...

How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed

Too much of a good thing? While most of the side effects of cannabis consumption are relatively harmless, some users may still experience...

Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis

With more and more states considering legalizing marijuana, and the entire country of Canada about to do the same, it seems like a...

Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles

Hydrolife writer, Watermelon, reveals the three steps she takes before baking the tasty edibles that made her famous.

What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis

The effects of edibles often takes longer to realize than with other methods of cannabis consumption. As such, it is easy to consume too...

Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why

There are many reported health benefits to juicing cannabis and it appeals to many patients because it does not get you high.

Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important

Be sure to get the most out of your cannabis culinary creations by making sure your product goes under decarboxylation, a simple process...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls

From selling pot cookies on a nude beach to owning two candy stores, happiness is a currency for Watermelon. So, why enter the miserable...

Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages

As the conversation around medicinal marijuana grows, people are sharing new ways to enjoy cannabis.

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being.