Pest Control

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Managing Micro-Organisms in the Garden The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Managing Micro-Organisms in the Garden The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Managing Micro-Organisms in the Garden The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Managing Micro-Organisms in the Garden

Plants need to receive a number of nutrients to thrive. An important step is keeping the bad bacteria at bay, along with establishing and...

The War on Whiteflies The War on Whiteflies The War on Whiteflies The War on Whiteflies

Whiteflies are one of the most persistent and damaging pests to infiltrate indoor gardens and greenhouses. Luckily, Dr. Lynette Morgan has...

Praying mantis on top of a cannabis plant Praying mantis on top of a cannabis plant Praying mantis on top of a cannabis plant Praying mantis on top of a cannabis plant

Follow Alan Ray’s pest control tips for inspection and eradication, and your cannabis plants will live happy and productive lives.

Aphids crawling around a thorn on the stem of a plant. Aphids crawling around a thorn on the stem of a plant. Aphids crawling around a thorn on the stem of a plant. Aphids crawling around a thorn on the stem of a plant.

Plants have evolved their own natural defense systems to fight pests and disease.

Beneficial insect ladybug on the leaf of a cannabis plant. Beneficial insect ladybug on the leaf of a cannabis plant. Beneficial insect ladybug on the leaf of a cannabis plant. Beneficial insect ladybug on the leaf of a cannabis plant.

Beneficial insects for pest control can supplement or replace the use of insecticides.

10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them 10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them 10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them 10 Common Marijuana Leaf Problems and How to Fix Them

A closer look at how to tackle 10 of the most common problems cannabis growers may face in the grow room.

natural pesticides natural pesticides natural pesticides natural pesticides

When it comes to dealing with pests on cannabis plants, the best way to go is using an all-natural pesticide. Chris Bond examines the...

How to Grow Cannabis Organically How to Grow Cannabis Organically How to Grow Cannabis Organically How to Grow Cannabis Organically

As a cannabis cultivator, what are the benefits of going the organic route vs easier, or cheaper, methods.

11 Common Pests That Can Destroy Your Cannabis Crop 11 Common Pests That Can Destroy Your Cannabis Crop 11 Common Pests That Can Destroy Your Cannabis Crop 11 Common Pests That Can Destroy Your Cannabis Crop

Many of the same pest species that are the bane of many greenhouse and field growers of traditional crops can affect cannabis crops just as...

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

The Best Pest Control for Cannabis The Best Pest Control for Cannabis The Best Pest Control for Cannabis The Best Pest Control for Cannabis

Like other commonly cultivated plants, cannabis can be negatively affected by pest insects. In fact, if you grow cannabis for an extended...

Growing Cannabis Naturally with Neem Growing Cannabis Naturally with Neem Growing Cannabis Naturally with Neem Growing Cannabis Naturally with Neem

Discover how growers have captured the essence of robust plants from sub-Saharan Africa and transferred that biotechnology to their...

Is There Any Danger of Pesticide Residues in Cannabis Concentrates? Is There Any Danger of Pesticide Residues in Cannabis Concentrates? Is There Any Danger of Pesticide Residues in Cannabis Concentrates? Is There Any Danger of Pesticide Residues in Cannabis Concentrates?

Pesticides can be so toxic to humans that when it comes to testing, they are measured in parts per trillion. Here's how lab testing is...

Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields Grow It: 3 Products To Help Boost Your Cannabis Yields

In this post we are featuring One Way to Grow nutrients, Sierra Natural Science disease and fungal control, and Nature's Nectar terpene...

Testing Medical Marijuana for Pesticides Testing Medical Marijuana for Pesticides Testing Medical Marijuana for Pesticides Testing Medical Marijuana for Pesticides

With the cannabis industry still in its infancy when it comes to government standards, allowable pesticides are emerging as a source of...

Lock Up the Biosecurity of Your Grow Op Lock Up the Biosecurity of Your Grow Op Lock Up the Biosecurity of Your Grow Op Lock Up the Biosecurity of Your Grow Op

The importance of physically securing your facility is established knowledge among growers, but failing to secure your high-grade crop...

The Benefits of Bio-control for Growing Cannabis Plants The Benefits of Bio-control for Growing Cannabis Plants The Benefits of Bio-control for Growing Cannabis Plants The Benefits of Bio-control for Growing Cannabis Plants

When it comes to pest control and your crop, it pays to arm yourself with good bugs before the bad bugs take over. Crop protection...