Enjoy

The Crazy, Colorful World of Cannabis Slang The Crazy, Colorful World of Cannabis Slang The Crazy, Colorful World of Cannabis Slang The Crazy, Colorful World of Cannabis Slang

If you are a world traveler and cannabis connoisseur, the chances are good you will want to familiarize yourself with these common...

A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start

One of the most popular ways to consume cannabis among new weed users, and an increasingly more available method of consumption, is vaping....

Is Electronic Cannabis The Future For Medical Pot? Is Electronic Cannabis The Future For Medical Pot? Is Electronic Cannabis The Future For Medical Pot? Is Electronic Cannabis The Future For Medical Pot?

To vaporize, or not to vaporize? A growing number of medicinal cannabis patients are turning to this method of consumption. Here’s why.

Already Vaped Bud Already Vaped Bud Already Vaped Bud Already Vaped Bud

Vaping doesn’t scorch cannabis like smoking does, meaning the used flower coming out of your pen is somewhat reusable. So, instead of...

Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis

With more and more states considering legalizing marijuana, and the entire country of Canada about to do the same, it seems like a...

terpenes terpenes terpenes terpenes

Terpenes make it possible to smell your way to the best weed strain for your specific needs. Will Tremblay explains.

Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles

Hydrolife writer, Watermelon, reveals the three steps she takes before baking the tasty edibles that made her famous.

What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis What To Do When You've Ingested Too Much Cannabis

The effects of edibles often takes longer to realize than with other methods of cannabis consumption. As such, it is easy to consume too...

Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why

There are many reported health benefits to juicing cannabis and it appeals to many patients because it does not get you high.

Own It: Dab Containers, Silicon Water Pipes, One-Hitters, and a Decarboxylator Own It: Dab Containers, Silicon Water Pipes, One-Hitters, and a Decarboxylator Own It: Dab Containers, Silicon Water Pipes, One-Hitters, and a Decarboxylator Own It: Dab Containers, Silicon Water Pipes, One-Hitters, and a Decarboxylator

Hydrolife wants to make sure you know about the best new gadgets you can use to enhance your MMJ lifestyle.

Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh

You put a lot of work into growing your plants and harvested them at just the right time. Now, the next challenge is keeping your buds...

Cut & Dried Strain Review: Purple Haze Cut & Dried Strain Review: Purple Haze Cut & Dried Strain Review: Purple Haze Cut & Dried Strain Review: Purple Haze

Though he wasn’t singing about this strain, we’re pretty sure Jimi wouldn’t have minded the popular connection between his song and the...

How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed

Too much of a good thing? While most of the side effects of cannabis consumption are relatively harmless, some users may still experience...

Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important

Be sure to get the most out of your cannabis culinary creations by making sure your product goes under decarboxylation, a simple process...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls Baking a Fool of Myself: Lessons in Politics and Rum Resin Balls

From selling pot cookies on a nude beach to owning two candy stores, happiness is a currency for Watermelon. So, why enter the miserable...

Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages

As the conversation around medicinal marijuana grows, people are sharing new ways to enjoy cannabis.

Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest

Long-time grower Grubbycup reviews Ed Rosenthal’s much-anticipated new book.

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being.

Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More

Hydrolife wants to make sure you know about the best new gadgets you can use to enhance your MMJ lifestyle. In this post we are featuring...