Enjoy

Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh Dry vs. Dried Out: How to Keep Your Buds Fresh

You put a lot of work into growing your plants and harvested them at just the right time. Now, the next challenge is keeping your buds...

A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail

In the late 1960s through to the end of the 1970s, hundreds of thousands of counter-culture youth embarked on a voyage along the...

From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better

Why is dope so... dope? There are scientific reasons why we feel the way we do when we ingest THC.

Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics

What’s a DIY drinker to do when they want to start mixing their medicine into their drinks? Pick up a copy of Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails...

MYC_GrowersNetwork_CannaCribs MYC_GrowersNetwork_CannaCribs MYC_GrowersNetwork_CannaCribs MYC_GrowersNetwork_CannaCribs

MTV’s Cribs features the swanky houses and mansions of celebrities. The good folks at Growers Network felt they could bring a similar show...

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being.

MYC_Gruetzmacher_Rick-Simpson-Scams MYC_Gruetzmacher_Rick-Simpson-Scams MYC_Gruetzmacher_Rick-Simpson-Scams MYC_Gruetzmacher_Rick-Simpson-Scams

After his own amazing recovery from cancer, Rick Simpson has spent much of his life helping others recover from the disease by sharing his...

Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More

Hydrolife wants to make sure you know about the best new gadgets you can use to enhance your MMJ lifestyle. In this post we are featuring...

Death Star Death Star Death Star Death Star

John Weidlande takes a deep dive into Death Star, and the force is strong in this particular strain. Join him in as he gives us the facts...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass

Cooking with cannabis does not need to be a daunting task. It becomes a very creative process once you get the hang of it. Essentially,...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter.

In her latest column, Watermelon explains how she fought the law and won. She also shares a recipe that got her into trouble in the first...

The Best Gear for Dabbing: An Excerpt from Beyond Buds The Best Gear for Dabbing: An Excerpt from Beyond Buds The Best Gear for Dabbing: An Excerpt from Beyond Buds The Best Gear for Dabbing: An Excerpt from Beyond Buds

The Hydrolife team is pleased to present an excerpt from Ed Rosenthal’s book, Beyond Buds.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden

The early days on Wreck Beach were sun-filled and idyllic. Then came the arrest. Through the uncertainty, Watermelon found love and support...

Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages

As the conversation around medicinal marijuana grows, people are sharing new ways to enjoy cannabis.

Athletic Performance and Cannabis Use Athletic Performance and Cannabis Use Athletic Performance and Cannabis Use Athletic Performance and Cannabis Use

Forget couch-lock. There’s a growing body of evidence that cannabis can be a productive part of an active, even athletic, lifestyle.

Traveling With Weed Traveling With Weed Traveling With Weed Traveling With Weed

With medical and recreational cannabis laws gaining ground, more and more people are curious about the legal dos and don’ts when it comes...

How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed

Too much of a good thing? While most of the side effects of cannabis consumption are relatively harmless, some users may still experience...

Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest

Long-time grower Grubbycup reviews Ed Rosenthal’s much-anticipated new book.

Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market

With the establishment of the San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market in 2016, cannabis start-ups gearing up for recreation, and an ongoing Local...