Plant Nutrition

Share this:

Plant Nutrition Feature

MORE Plant Nutrition Articles

Biodynamic Compost Biodynamic Compost Biodynamic Compost Biodynamic Compost

Do you know what’s going into your

Nutrient Element Mixing to Formulate a Nutrient Solution Nutrient Element Mixing to Formulate a Nutrient Solution Nutrient Element Mixing to Formulate a Nutrient Solution Nutrient Element Mixing to Formulate a Nutrient Solution

The following article instructs on how to make your own nutrient solution and address all your garden’s requirements—perfect for the DIY...

The Vascular System of Flowering Plants The Vascular System of Flowering Plants The Vascular System of Flowering Plants The Vascular System of Flowering Plants

Being acquainted with the basics of a flowering plant’s vascular system can help gardeners understand how a plant takes up nutrients and...

Vermicompost: Micronutrient Rich Fertilizer From Worms Vermicompost: Micronutrient Rich Fertilizer From Worms Vermicompost: Micronutrient Rich Fertilizer From Worms Vermicompost: Micronutrient Rich Fertilizer From Worms

Read on to discover a simple technique that will allow you to produce your very own homemade organic fertilizer while eliminating waste...

Nutrient Antagonism and How It Leads to Nutrient Deficiency in Plants Nutrient Antagonism and How It Leads to Nutrient Deficiency in Plants Nutrient Antagonism and How It Leads to Nutrient Deficiency in Plants Nutrient Antagonism and How It Leads to Nutrient Deficiency in Plants

“Why, if I am feeding my plant plenty of magnesium, does it still show signs of magnesium deficiency?” Well, let us allow David Kessler to...

Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Small-scale Growers Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Small-scale Growers Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Small-scale Growers Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Small-scale Growers

The buzz word in the horticulture industry these days is IPM, or integrated pest management. But what exactly is IPM and is it a viable...

What CO2 Can Do For You What CO2 Can Do For You What CO2 Can Do For You What CO2 Can Do For You

In my experience, the majority of growers want quick solutions to the problems they are experiencing in the growroom. I find, however, it's...

Leaf Chlorosis & Iron For Plants: What does Iron do for Plants? Leaf Chlorosis & Iron For Plants: What does Iron do for Plants? Leaf Chlorosis & Iron For Plants: What does Iron do for Plants? Leaf Chlorosis & Iron For Plants: What does Iron do for Plants?

Iron chlorosis affects many kinds of plants and can be frustrating for a gardener. An iron deficiency in plants causes unsightly yellow...

Kitchen Composting and Compost Teas Kitchen Composting and Compost Teas Kitchen Composting and Compost Teas Kitchen Composting and Compost Teas

Have you ever noticed how much food we throw away? With all of that valuable nutrition going into the trash, composting kitchen waste into...

Foliar Feeding Foliar Feeding Foliar Feeding Foliar Feeding

Foliar feeding is the practice of supplying nutrients to plants through their foliage. It involves spraying water-dissolved fertilizers...

Latest Features