Seeds

SEED TYPES SEED TYPES SEED TYPES SEED TYPES

With so many seed types out there, it’s sometimes hard to distinguish which type of seed you’re actually buying. Our grow expert, Grubbycup...

Mud Pies and Hair Hygrometers: DIY Projects for Indoor Gardening Mud Pies and Hair Hygrometers: DIY Projects for Indoor Gardening Mud Pies and Hair Hygrometers: DIY Projects for Indoor Gardening Mud Pies and Hair Hygrometers: DIY Projects for Indoor Gardening

Sprouting seeds is a common part of gardening and, with a little ingenuity, can be an opportunity to explore a gardener's DIY side, both...

10 Markers of a Quality Marijuana Seed 10 Markers of a Quality Marijuana Seed 10 Markers of a Quality Marijuana Seed 10 Markers of a Quality Marijuana Seed

If you're looking to start growing your own marijuana, the first place to start is with the seed. What should you look for? How can you...

cannabis seedling cannabis seedling cannabis seedling cannabis seedling

The team from Crop King Seeds gives us this guide to growing marijuana during the vulnerable seedling stage. Turns out it's just a little...

hydroponic hydroponic hydroponic hydroponic

Cannabis can be grown successfully in soil, soilless media or hydroponically. Consider some of the pros, cons and tips to each method...

How to grow your own cannabis plants from seeds How to grow your own cannabis plants from seeds How to grow your own cannabis plants from seeds How to grow your own cannabis plants from seeds

Growing from seed is all about the quality of your seeds. Plants will never be better than the seeds they grew from. but how can you tell?

Ultimate Seed Feminizer: Colloidal Silver Ultimate Seed Feminizer: Colloidal Silver Ultimate Seed Feminizer: Colloidal Silver Ultimate Seed Feminizer: Colloidal Silver

When the time comes to plant seeds, most farmers would prefer to use feminized seeds. To ensure seed feminization, most people resort to...

Discovering Dinachem: The Rise of a New Clone King Discovering Dinachem: The Rise of a New Clone King Discovering Dinachem: The Rise of a New Clone King Discovering Dinachem: The Rise of a New Clone King

The smoke from Dinachem delivers an extremely powerful turn, which is cerebral, euphoric and uplifting at first, then finishes with a...

Seeds and Germination Seeds and Germination Seeds and Germination Seeds and Germination

Thinking about your spring/summer garden already? Well, germination is a great place to start trials that will maximize yields and optimize...

Meeting Medical Cannabis Needs with More Stable Genetics Meeting Medical Cannabis Needs with More Stable Genetics Meeting Medical Cannabis Needs with More Stable Genetics Meeting Medical Cannabis Needs with More Stable Genetics

The increasing number of research studies on the benefits of using cannabinoids to treat a wide variety of diseases has led to the...

cannabis seeds cannabis seeds cannabis seeds cannabis seeds

Deciding which seeds you want to use to grow your marijuana involves more than just deciding on a strain. Cannabis seeds themselves come in...

How to Make Seed Starters from Your Bathroom's Loofah How to Make Seed Starters from Your Bathroom's Loofah How to Make Seed Starters from Your Bathroom's Loofah How to Make Seed Starters from Your Bathroom's Loofah

Luffa sponges, which are the dried fruit of a vining plant, are more than the ultimate body scrubber in your bathroom. You can also use...

Seed Germination: How to Give Your Seeds a Strong Start Seed Germination: How to Give Your Seeds a Strong Start Seed Germination: How to Give Your Seeds a Strong Start Seed Germination: How to Give Your Seeds a Strong Start

Planting seeds ends in either the thrill of that first tiny green shoot or the disappointment of a failed germination.

Self, Cross, and Open Pollination - What's Going On? Self, Cross, and Open Pollination - What's Going On? Self, Cross, and Open Pollination - What's Going On? Self, Cross, and Open Pollination - What's Going On?

Unlike in the animal kingdom, there are a few different ways that plants “get busy” to pass along their genes.

10 Facts on Gibberellins 10 Facts on Gibberellins 10 Facts on Gibberellins 10 Facts on Gibberellins

Not just a fun word to say, gibberellins are crucial in the natural process of breaking dormancy and other aspects of germination.

Hydroponic Seed Starting 101: A Primer for Beginners Hydroponic Seed Starting 101: A Primer for Beginners Hydroponic Seed Starting 101: A Primer for Beginners Hydroponic Seed Starting 101: A Primer for Beginners

Starting your seeds hydroponically has many benefits, but many people are unsure how to go about it.

Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones? Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones? Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones? Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones?

At the very start of every grow, cannabis growers have to make a very important decision. Will they start their grow from seed or from...

Seed Varieties and Cultivator Genetics: Know Your Origins! Seed Varieties and Cultivator Genetics: Know Your Origins! Seed Varieties and Cultivator Genetics: Know Your Origins! Seed Varieties and Cultivator Genetics: Know Your Origins!

When it comes to selecting and testing the genetics of seeds, it’s important to do your homework.

What You Need to Know About Transplanting Your Young Plants What You Need to Know About Transplanting Your Young Plants What You Need to Know About Transplanting Your Young Plants What You Need to Know About Transplanting Your Young Plants

Transplanting can extend a plant’s growing season and protect young and delicate plants while avoiding the cooler weather outside.