Hydroponic, vertical farming, and urban farming at the commercial and hobby levels are making strong gains in popularity virtually everywhere. While cannabis is currently receiving most of the media attention, how we grow and distribute fresh produce is undergoing a quiet revolution. Because of that, thousands of people interested in growing their own food are searching for information to get them started or improve upon their current methods. If you are one of those people, we are here to help.
Whether you need information on technical aspects such as lighting, irrigation, climate control, or pest control, or want to know more about plant biology, we’ve got you covered.
- The Science of Serenading Your Plants
- LED Lighting and Vertical Farming
- Balancing Nitrification & Denitrification in Aquaponic Systems
- Asian Greens: Hydroponic Superstars
- Defend Your Roots: Dissolved Oxygen
- and more!
Issue: April 2018 (past issues)