The Sun System Hard Core DE Ballast is designed specifically for use with 1,000W, double-ended HPS lamps. To achieve this, the ballast core and windings were greatly modified from existing models, and the construction/ layout of the wires coming off the coils were adapted. All 2,100-µmol DE 1,000W HPS lamps that were tested attained, and often exceeded, their 2,100-µmol performance. The Hard Core DE 1,000W ballast, which is a true quad volt, features Sun System’s dual universal lamp cord receptacle. There is a 120V and 240V input, and the machine comes with an eight-foot long, 120V power cord. Robust and repairable, the Hard Core DE 1,000W ballast is an incredible value.
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST