Black Dog LED grow lights outyield and outperform other lighting options in real-world grows, not just in measurements of light output. There are many ways to compare different artificial lighting options for indoor agriculture, but arguably the most important is how they perform in the real world. A recent case study by Black Dog LED is based on independent third-party data from a commercial indoor agricultural facility in Colorado. All weights and input numbers are shown for reference, and a full time-lapse video of the grow allows you to see for yourself what growing with Black Dog LED lights is like. This case study shows again that most importantly, to commercial cultivators, the return on investment analysis shows Black Dog LED lights pay for themselves in less than a year.
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST