The Q Series is set to become the definitive LED cultivation lighting solution. At the heart of the Q Series is its passive-cooling, aluminum honeycomb chassis that allows for upgrades as technology progresses. The Q Onyx is black and fitted with MothWing lenses, and the Q Sapphire is white and fitted with standard BatWing lenses. Both models shape the light to facilitate lateral limb development from the top to the bottom of the plant. Optional optics packages are available to allow for better light placement for SCROG and SOG table and floor arrangements, especially when differing heights of plants are present. Choose different packages for three-foot wide continuous rows, tall and thin species, short and bushy species, and even optics for vertical living wall set-ups.
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST