The FloraFlex FloraCap is a revolutionary tool for top feeding that also helps eliminate algae. Place the six-inch FloraCap on top of your sixinch rockwool cubes, maximizing your space in the vegetative cycle. Fill the cap with water and nutrients by hand or automate with FloraClips. Each cap features 34 flower-designed louvers that deliver water, nutrients, and air to the medium while blocking light. The FloraCap strategically covers the top of the media, allowing the root zones to dry at a more consistent rate and delivering the necessary oxygen your plants need to thrive. Algae disappears, healthy roots fill the medium, and blossoms multiply. The FloraCap was designed with the vegetative state in mind, but it has proven a worthy tool for the avid top feeder throughout the flowering stage as well.
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST