KELZYME element XX, available in micronized and granular versions, is an OMRI-listed and CDFA Organic Input Material (OIM)-registered, 100 per cent natural, for-organic-use, calcium-rich mineral composite. In addition to calcium, iron, boron, copper, chloride, cobalt, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, nitrogen, potassium, silicon, sulfur, and zinc, other elements and compounds that aid in root, shoot, bud, and plant growth are contained in element XX. element XX is environmentally responsible, easy to apply, and can be used on any plant. The composition of element XX is critical for strong root growth, regulating plant nutrition, and fostering crop reproductive development in all plant stages, including cloning.
Don't Miss the Latest News From Maximum Yield!
Stay on top of new content from MaximumYield.com. Join our email newsletter and get the latest grow tips in your inbox every week.
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf
- Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Upcoming Free Webinar: Beyond the Test: How to ensure proper cannabis remediation from lab to shelf | Wednesday, February 19 at 1PM (ET)
- Take our grower survey for a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
- Free Webinar | Grow Smarter: Technology Advances in Agriculture | November 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST