Modern Growing Experts Q&A
Modern growing is a complicated business. We've compiled a list of growing experts to tackle the issues surrounding hydroponic, aeroponic, aquaponic, organic, indoor, greenhouse, urban, vertical gardening and many more.
- When should I move my cannabis plants outside?
- My cannabis stems are red and purple. Is something wrong with them?
- How do I know when to harvest the buds on my cannabis plant?
- Are synthetic cannabinoids a safe alternative to natural weed?
- Should I switch from smoking to edibles after recovering from COVID-19
- I want to try cannabis or CBD for chronic pain. Where should I start?
- Will flushing improve the taste of my tomatoes?
- What method should I use to grow pineapples hydroponically?
- What are the benefits of using humic and fulvic acid are when growing cannabis in soil indoors?
- Why is the nutrient solution in my closed RDWC system becoming acidic?
- Can I use electrolysis for nutrient solution in a hydroponic system for increasing the dissolved oxygen levels?
- My crops are showing salt deposits on the leaf edges. Can you give any advice on how to avoid this problem?
- What advice do you have when switching from dirt to coco coir?
- How can I reduce the cost of starting an indoor garden?
- I would like to use pre-buffered coco. What is a well-buffered coco?