Modern Growing Experts Q&A
Modern growing is a complicated business. We've compiled a list of growing experts to tackle the issues surrounding hydroponic, aeroponic, aquaponic, organic, indoor, greenhouse, urban, vertical gardening and many more.
- What proportion of plant hormones should we add for chili pepper plants?
- Should I feed my freshly cut, unrooted clones?
- Is being bolted with long stems and curled leaves normal for lettuce?
- Can you use Epsom salts as a magnesium sulfate treatment for plants?
- Does it matter if a humidifier is warm or cool mist?
- How do enzyme cleaners affect the beneficial microorganisms in the soil?
- Can I grow cannabis using construction-grade expanded clay?
- Is construction-grade expanded clay safe for growing plants?
- What advice do you have when switching from dirt to coco coir?
- How can I reduce the cost of starting an indoor garden?
- I would like to use pre-buffered coco. What is a well-buffered coco?