Modern Growing Experts Q&A
Modern growing is a complicated business. We've compiled a list of growing experts to tackle the issues surrounding hydroponic, aeroponic, aquaponic, organic, indoor, greenhouse, urban, vertical gardening and many more.
- My crops are showing salt deposits on the leaf edges. Can you give any advice on how to avoid this problem?
- What do plants naturally do with magnesium and what is the bioavailability in food compared to supplements?
- What is the best way to plant a sprouting seed in aquaponics?
- As the liquid fertilizer gets used up how can I maintain the right levels of nutrients in it?
- Why did my little cucumber buds yellow and die?
- Can you use Epsom salts as a magnesium sulfate treatment for plants?
- Can I grow cannabis using construction-grade expanded clay?
- Is construction-grade expanded clay safe for growing plants?
- What advice do you have when switching from dirt to coco coir?
- How can I reduce the cost of starting an indoor garden?
- I would like to use pre-buffered coco. What is a well-buffered coco?