Maximum Yield Explains Toke
Toking, or smoking, remains the most popular method of recreationally consuming cannabis. According to archeological findings, toking is an act that dates all the way back to 2500 years ago.
Some of the more popular toking methods include:
- Pipe: Also known as bowls, these pipes can be crafted from borosilicate glass, ceramic, stone, bamboo, wood, or metal.
- Bong: Similar to pipes, bongs are fitted with a water chamber. Some users may add ice to lower the smoke temperature and reduce any discomfort caused by the smoke. The main types of bongs are gravity and waterfall.
- Bubbler: This apparatus looks like a bong, but is fitted with a stem, a water chamber, and a carburetor. Unlike a bong, bubbler users do not have to pull up the stem while smoking.
- Blunt: Blunts refer to hand-rolled joints for toking. These are crafted using rolling papers made from flax, soy, hemp, or rice.
- Cannabis and the Teenage Brain
- 9 Cannabis Strains to Light the Bedroom Fire
- What is Supplemental Lighting in a Growroom?
- Four Methods for Harvesting Rainwater
- Extracted & Concentrated Review: Support CBD Topical
- How Understanding DLI Will Make You a Better Grower