Recent Questions by Lynette Morgan
- I have organic sources of N-P-K on hand already. How would I go about mixing them to the correct N-P-K ratios?
- Cucumber flavor more resembles water than cucumber. Any suggestions?
- Which nutrients should I provide to grow ginger in a hydroponics garden?
- Where can I get wasabi seeds?
- What are the best plants to grow with an ebb and flow (flood and drain) hydroponic system?
- What is the ideal nutrient ppm concentration for watermelons, and what special care is needed to grow square watermelons?
Recent Articles by Lynette Morgan
?Bored with growing tomatoes, peppers, and lettuce? Try growing spicy
For a fast-growing, high-yielding crop, you can’t go wrong with hydroponic cucumbers. These slender, green salad essentials produce a...
Exhibition-sized flower blooms of many species can have a real wow factor, whether they are on display at a local floral show or tucked...
All Articles by Lynette Morgan
- Hydroponic Ginger & Turmeric Production
- Cucumber Conundrums
- Big Blooms: Growing Exhibition-sized Flowers
- Top Crops for Bioactive Compounds
- You Want Wet Plants, Not Soaked Plants
- Move Over, Relative Humidity. There’s a New Parameter in Town: Vapor Pressure Deficit
- Cloning for the Commons
- Pass the Pruners: How to Control Plant Growth
- Getting the Most From Hydroponic Basil and Cilantro
- Substrate Selection & Moisture Management: What You NEED to Know
- Top 10 Troubles in the Beginner’s Growroom
- Hydroponic Illumination & the Daily Light Integral
- Dealing with Temperature Extremes in Indoor Gardens
- On the Dawn of a Grow Light Revolution: Understanding How Plants Use Different Light Wavelengths
- Powering Photosynthesis: How to Maximize Light Usage in Hydroponic Crops
- Maintaining Healthy Hydroponic Root Systems
- Balancing Growth in the Garden
- Hydroponic Hygiene
- The War on Whiteflies
- Hydro For Health: Understanding Bioactive Compounds
- Recipes for Success: Plant Diet Basics and Formulation Fundamentals
- Aquatic Crops
- Parasitic Pathogens: Infectious Diseases in Hydroponics
- The How-To of Organic Hydroponics
- Delectable Delights: Growing Hydroponic Melons & Eggplants
- Revealing Root Exudates
- Control Yourself: Understanding the Basics of Indoor Climate Control
- Perfecting Propagation
- Alluring Alliums
- What’s the Problem? Hydroponic Troubleshooting
- Cultivating Cucumbers
- Perfecting pH
- Something Old, Something New: New Crops for Hydroponics
- The Micro Revolution: Growing Hydroponic Microgreens
- Dear Maximum Yield, I just purchased my first condo...
- Algae: Friend or Foe?
- Spear a Thought for Asparagus
- A Delicacy From the Dark: Hydroponic Forcing of Witloof
- Aromatic Adventures Growing Exotic Herbs and Spices Hydroponically
- Try Growing Your Own Wasabi
- Surfactant Solutions
- The Restricted Section: Root Restriction in Hydroponics
- Don't Let 'em Fry! : Managing Excessive Heat
- Slow & Steady: Slow Sand Filtration for Hydroponics
- Furry Frustrations
- Riding the Shortwave
- Troubleshooting in the Hydroponic Garden
- Organic and Hydroponic Food Safety
- Pest ID and Control
- Keeping Things Cool Through Evaporation
- Eco Coco
- Physiological Disorders of Indoor Gardens
- The Full Menu: Beneficial Elements for Plant Growth
- Water Worries: Water Quality Issues and How to Deal with Them
- Build it Right - Determining Greenhouse Design by Climate
- Organic Hydroponics
- Photosynthesis, Maximized.
- Treat 'Em Bad and They'll Taste Better: Improving Flavor
Join thousands of other growers who are already receiving our monthly newsletter.