Recent Articles by Guy Sela
Plug plants production present many challenges to growers. Seedlings are sensitive, plug volume is small and any mistake might cause...
Considering sending your soil off to get tested at the lab? Good idea! Professional soil testing is highly recommended as it is more...
With a rapidly growing population, humanity is facing the challenge of how to feed itself in a sustainable way
All Articles by Guy Sela
- Achieving Plug Plant Perfection
- Understanding the Five Most Important Parameters on Your Soil Test Report
- The Future of Maximizing Yields: Combining Research and Big Data to Optimize Fertilization
- Water Wisely: Irrigation Scheduling in Soilless Culture
- Growing for Health: Fertilizer Recommendations
- Evaluating the Electrical Conductivity of Water
- The Essential Plant Nutrients
- How to Prevent Clogging of Emitters in Drip Irrigation
- Foliar Feeding
- Understanding PPM in Soil
- Magnesium in Soil
- Feeling Low: Problems with Acidic Soil
- Preventing the Negative Effect of Water Salinity on Soil
- Choosing Chlorine Chemicals for Water Disinfection
- Attaining the Right Ammonium to Nitrate Ratio
- Cations and Anions: Is Your System Balanced?
- Can Mineral Nutrition Affect Plant Disease?
- How to Successfully Choose Growing Media
- Preparation of Fertilizer Stock Solutions for Hydroponics
- Irrigation Water Quality
- Plug Plants: Testing and Monitoring Their Nutritional Status
Join thousands of other growers who are already receiving our monthly newsletter.