Recent Articles by Guy Sela
With a rapidly growing population, humanity is facing the challenge of how to feed itself in a sustainable way
The electrical conductivity of water is actually a measure of salinity. It’s important to monitor its levels in your water supply because...
All Articles by Guy Sela
- The Future of Maximizing Yields: Combining Research and Big Data to Optimize Fertilization
- GROWING FOR HEALTH
- Evaluating the Electrical Conductivity of Water
- The Essential Plant Nutrients
- How to Prevent Clogging of Emitters in Drip Irrigation
- Foliar Feeding
- Understanding PPM in Soil
- Magnesium in Soil
- Feeling Low: Problems with Acidic Soil
- Preventing the Negative Effect of Water Salinity on Soil
- Choosing Chlorine Chemicals for Water Disinfection
- Attaining the Right Ammonium:Nitrate Ratio
- Cations and Anions: Is Your System Balanced?
- Can Mineral Nutrition Affect Plant Disease?
- How to Successfully Choose Growing Media
- Preparation of Fertilizer Stock Solutions for Hydroponics
- Irrigation Water Quality
- Plug Plants—Testing and Monitoring Their Nutritional Status
Join thousands of other growers who are already receiving our monthly newsletter.