Recent Questions by Eric Hopper
- What tips do you have for someone starting a commercial-sized growroom?
- If I've lost my plants to a virus what do I need to do to decontaminate the room and equipment?
- What natural insect controls can you recommend for potato leafhoppers?
- What should a new grower know about nutrients?
- Are there lighter carbon filters available for indoor gardening?
- Can I use gypsum to buffer the coco peat?
Recent Articles by Eric Hopper
While designed for indoor growing, outdoor hydroponic systems can provide solutions to problems such as diminishing arable land, water...
Of all the equipment used in an indoor garden, the lighting system is the equipment that should be given the most consideration
Your crops are on a killer nutrition regimen and living in an indoor growroom with on-point lighting, temperature, and humidity. What’s the...
All Articles by Eric Hopper
- Take It Outside: Why Outdoor Hydroponic Systems Make Sense
- The Light That Binds: Lighting for Young Plants
- Supplemental CO2: The Next Step to Ridiculously Good Plants
- Strengthening Your Plant’s Roots
- Amps, Watts and Volts: Preparing Your Home’s Circuitry for a Growroom
- Battling Slugs and Snails
- Enzyme Energy
- Finding the Sweet Spot for Artificial Lighting
- How to Maintain Growroom Air Quality with Air Purification Devices
- Hydroponics 7 Ways: Tips for Setting Up Common Systems
- Flushing for Soil and Hydroponic Gardens
- The Various Forms of Rooting Hormones & Organic Rooting Stimulants
- The Downlow on Dissolved Oxygen
- Benefitting from Beneficials: How to Improve Plant Growth
- Glazing Your Greenhouse: 5 Ways to Cover Up
- Wireless Technology in the Garden
- New Trends in Hydroponic Growing: What to Expect in 2016 and Beyond
- How to Choose the Best LED Lighting System for Your Grow Room
- The 3 Stages of a Perpetual Garden
- Spotlighting Fiber Optics
- How To Tell When Your Lights Need Replacing
- A Beginner’s Guide to Calculating Garden Lighting Needs
- Filters, Ozone Generators and Air Purifiers, Oh My!
- Ideal Growroom Temperatures
- Choosing the Right Light for Vegetative Growth
- Let There Be Light Reflection: Increasing Light Energy Efficiency
- Cracking the Code
- When 2 Become 1: Innovative Lighting Combinations
- Optimizing Supplemental CO2
- Beating Botrytis: How to Identify, Prevent & Treat a Common Crop Ailment
- Bringing in the Harvest
- Illuminating HID Lighting Systems
- A Breath of Fresh Air: The Importance of Air Purification in an Indoor Garden
- Attack of the Clones Tips & Tricks for Cloning Success
- Essential Components for Starting an Indoor Garden
- Ebb and Flow Hydroponic Systems
- Analyzing Nutrient Film Technique
- Evolution of Hydroponic Nutrition
- Optimal Nutrient Reservoir Parameters - Understanding the Heart of Your System
- Fighting Fungi the Organic Way
- Two Methods to a Great Clean: Sanitization and Sterilization
- Raging Hormones
- A Gentle, Guiding Hand
- Undergoing an Organic Transformation
- Consistency is the Key
- Below The Surface: Root Growth Stimulation and Microorganisms
- Homegrown Groceries: An Argument for Indoor Food Production
- Recipes for Success: Building Your Own Organic Potting Soil
- The Complexities of Defining and Measuring Light Energy
- Battle of the Bugs: A Guide to Beneficial Insects
- Dissolved Oxygen: The Hidden Necessity
- Ventilation Systems for Greenhouses and Indoor Gardens
- Eco-friendly Horticultural Lighting: The Future is Here
- Building an Effective Fertilizer Regimen
- The Science Behind Light
Join thousands of other growers who are already receiving our monthly newsletter.